Information for student authors: If you wish to have your paper considered for this student paper award, then you are required to indicate this by checking the appropriate checkbox at the time of paper submission on the CMS paper-submission website. Please also add the following text as the first sentence of the abstract: “To be considered for an 2015 IEEE Jack Keil Wolf ISIT Student Paper Award.”
Requirements for eligibility:
- One or more authors of the paper must be students.1
- The principal author2 of the paper must be a student.
- The principal author2 of the paper must present the paper at ISIT 2015
- To be classified as a student, an author must be registered as a student at an educational institution at the time of paper submission.
- An author is classified as the principal author of a paper if all non-student authors certify that that author is the principal author.